Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Monday August 17, 2009-Green Caye RV park, Dickinson

Jeremy brought the boys over early in the morning so Tyler could go to his golf class at the course next to the park. They are quite a handful early in the morning, but we got it done! Stella, Cameron and I went to the house to get some work done. Stella worked inside, getting things taken out of the wall units because the Disabled American Vets are coming tomorrow to pick up the furniture. We want to be ready when they get here but they didn't give us a time, so we'll have to be here all day. At 10 o'clock, I took Tyler to the golf course for his class.

Cam and I worked on the yard and got it cut pretty quick. Cam pooped out because of the heat but I guess I'm getting used to it and kept after the yard. When I got through, I went inside and helped Stella and worked some in the garage. We have an old dining table in the garage that I would like to get rid of, so I cleaned it off. We worked steadily and knocked off at 2 when we had to go pick Tyler up from the golf course. He said he was learning a lot about how to play the game. I hope it works out for him. He will spend all his time inside playing on the computer if he doesn't have some kind of sport to play.

The rest of the day was spent at the trailer, chilling out from the hard work in the morning. Stella fixed us some supper and we had a nice night.

So long.

No comments: