Thursday, June 10, 2010

Wednesday June 9, 2010-Rayford Crossing RV Resort

We woke to cloudy skies that threatened rain much of the day today. The good thing is that it held the temperatures to the upper 80's instead of the mid-upper 90's. Its still very hot but we didn't have the sun beating down on us all day long.

Stella fixed us some breakfast this morning and the boys and I went outside. I went for a walk in the morning and Cam rode his bike along with me. Tyler came back inside and took his familiar place in my recliner with my computer in his lap.

Stella went down to wash our clothes in the laundry and about 12:30, Cameron and I took the truck over to Jake's Automotive to get it worked on. Jake had told me that he had a loaner truck that I could use, but it was gone when we got there. I gave him a list of the items that I wanted him to look at and he brought us back home. He promised to have some of the work done by Friday afternoon, when we will need the truck back. Jake is a good guy and I trust him, but judging by the number of vehicles in his shop, he is soon going to need help in running his business.

We came back home and hung out inside, out of the heat for awhile. The boys decided to go swimming, so Stella and I stayed in the trailer until time to eat supper. I walked down and asked them if they were ready to get out and eat, but they said they will come down when they are ready to eat, which is fine with us. They don't have a chance to swim in a nice pool when they are at home, so I let them play. There were other kids in the pool with them to play with, so they will be fine.

Cam decided to go fishing tonight, so Stella cut up some lunchmeat for him to use as bait. He came back home about 8:30 and said he had caught some fish, but of course, they are catch and release, so he didn't keep any of them. Most of the fish in the pond here are tiny and have been caught many times and released.

It was another nice and peaceful night at Rayford.

So long.

No comments: