Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Saturday January 21, 2012-Mission West RV Resort

I went down and had coffee with the guys again this morning and learned that there was going to be a park-wide craft and garage sale. When I finished my coffee, I took a walk around the park and looked at a lot of handmade stuff but didn't buy anything. Stella went down to look at some shoes and purses but she didn't buy anything either. I don't know whether we're cheap or just picky...

We had invited some of our neighbors to go to Ron Hoover RV today for a customer appreciation sale. We agreed to meet after lunch, so we went to the Don-Wes flea market for the first time this season. The place was packed and we both soon tired of having to put up with all the other shoppers. I walked across the street to the fruit market to check on some other items but it was packed too. I guess it was a good day to have a booth at the flea market today.

We grabbed a cup of coffee and a snack before going to Ron Hoover. Our neighbor Frank and his friend Donny, both from Canada, were already there, so we took them to look at some of the Heartland trailers there. Frank was interested in one of the Landmark trailers that they didn't have in stock, but perhaps they will get one in soon. I hope they get some more before our open house in a couple of weeks.

No comments: