Friday, April 10, 2009

Monday April 6, 2009

I woke this morning and made coffee for the guys in the rally hall. Only a few came down, Bob, Bobcat, Tom, Bill and me. We had a nice chat and plans were exchanged about routes to various locations. Bob is from Ontario Canada and said it will take him about a month to get home. He must arrive by a certain date in order to maintain his insurance.

Most of the remaining Heartland owners left today, but again it was nice to be able to just sit back and watch. Bill and Ornell had to leave because she has to get back to work. Ray and Lin left a pair of sunglasses on the picnic table, but after I sent Ray an email to tell him that I had the glasses, he told me that he had found them on the electric box on his site and that they didn't belong to him. I later threw them away.

Terry and Carol had asked me where I got the bad fuel and I told him of the Chevron station on Rayford. He said that he had gotten fuel there today but emailed me later and told me that he had gotten to New Orleans without a problem, so he figures he is okay with their fuel now.

We went to supper with Tom and Judy at the Hooters restaurant nearby. We took Judy to the Hooters in McAllen and she loved it. We came back to the trailers and went inside to watch TV and soon to bed.

Today pretty much ended the Heartland rally, and the best one so far.

No comments: