Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Sunday April 26, 2009

The boys stayed overnight with us last night. I woke about 6 and went in to read the papers on the computer, and Cameron soon woke up. He sat up in bed and looked at me with those big blue eyes and immediately laid back down and went back to sleep. I guess he was just checking to see if someone was with them.

I like my new trailer very much. This floorplan gives me enough room to move around and even recline in Stella's recliner with the boys asleep on the couch. Of course, very soon we won't have them with us, but its nice when they are here.

When Stella woke, she made us breakfast pizzas to eat. As usual, they were good and me and the boys enjoyed them. The boys love to come with us because we let them drink coffee. Stella mixes it about 50-50 coffee to milk and of course sweetens it with sugar, so they really don't get that much caffeine.

Cameron had another baseball game, so we took them home a little after 1 o'clock to give him plenty of time to get ready to go. Kim and Jeremy had just gotten up, so they were moving slow still. I watched some television (I guess I miss cable more than I realize) while they got ready. Jeremy made some pizza, so everyone had a small slice of that for a snack.

Kim and Jeremy weren't ready, so we took Cam to his ball game so he could warm up with the team. His Dad was to be at the game, so both boys were excited about seeing him. He did finally show up but didn't speak to any of us.

Cam's team got behind but made a comeback win 7-5 to give them a little better season. This gives them two wins for the season!

Mark kept the boys after the game so we went back home. We needed to go to the grocery store so we went to the Krogers in Dickinson. We have been eating out a lot, so we haven't been to the store and needed some basic items.

We returned home and watched some television until bedtime.

See ya,

No comments: