Monday, July 7, 2008

Saturday, July 5, 2008

I went home after work last night and drove back to the park about 9AM. When I got there, they were still serving the breakfast but I wasn't hungry. I had some coffee and hung out in the rally room for awhile before going back to the trailer to sleep some more. I didn't get much accomplished today because I was so sleepy.

Greg and Jackie had come in yesterday but I didn't get to see too much of them. Rob and Delia had come in with their new Open Roads fifth wheel trailer but I didn't get to go inside it to check it out.

I got dressed for work about the time the ice cream social began in the rally hall, and it was the same time that Michael Maker started playing. I got to stay and listen to two or three songs before I had to leave for work.

It was a dead night for work too. I guess that's a good thing for the police to be inactive, but it sure made for a looooong night. After work I drove back to the park. It worked out much better that way. I had to sleep with Tyler and Cameron who were sleeping in my bed but I don't think that either of them even knew I was there. I talked to Stella for a while before going to bed and slept until about 10.

No comments: