Thursday, December 25, 2014

Thursday December 25, 2014 Inks Lake state park

Merry Christmas

To All

There are so many things that I am thankful for today. First and foremost is the birth of Jesus our Lord and Savior. I am thankful for my family, my health and well being, all my friends both near and far. 

To repeat a post that I made on Facebook, I am very glad that I am retired from Law Enforcement. Recent events have made a difficult job even more difficult with split-second decisions now being examined over and over. Lives have been lost, property has been destroyed and even more lives and careers ruined, just for doing the job. 

Back to the Christmas season. Below are a couple of pictures of Stella and I playing Santa and Mrs. Claus a few years ago at Rayford Crossing. Fun Times!!





As we near another new year I want to wish everyone a happy, prosperous and safe new year. We are planning to slow down a bit on our summer travels and to spend more time with family. I'll keep you posted on where we'll be. 

So long.

No comments: