Thursday, November 6, 2008

Sunday October 19, 2008

The final day of the Heartland rally. We got up and watched lots of our friends as they packed up and left. There were four or five of us that didn't have to leave, and then we got to sit around and watch all the expensive Prevost rigs pulling in and setting up. They were a sight to see! Most of them are very pretty but a few don't have any slides and I don't see the need to have a big expensive rig like that without a slide to give more room.

One of them actually had the prettiest graphics on the outside, but was way too gaudy on the inside. They left the blind open and you could see the mirrors and rope lights inside. It looked to me like something that should have had a red light out front. If you know what I mean.

We later got to go inside some of the display models. I'll say one thing, they are very plush inside. You sink down into the carpets and the leathers are some of the softest hides I've ever sat down on. I still can't see a million plus dollars for one though. I guess I'm destined to be trailer trash.....

Talk to ya later,

No comments: