Thursday, December 19, 2013

Thursday December 19, 2013-Moving Day-Inks Lake state park to Serendipity Bay RV resort. Palacios TX

I forgot to mention in yesterday's blog entry about spend some time with our friends Dan and Ann Mayer. We met them at the Bluebonnet Cafe in Marble Falls and had a great lunch and ended up spending about 3 1/2 hours visiting with them. We had a great time chatting and exchanging life experiences. What a wonderful way to spend an afternoon!

This morning, we got up pretty early and began making preparations to move down to Palacios for a visit with Stella's family who live in Blessing, about 12 miles away. We didn't actually leave until 10:30 because several of our friends stopped by to talk and then Stella had to stop at the headquarters and got hung up there.

We made good time but time seemed to be going sooooo slowly. We only made one stop at the Buccee's in Luling and I captured a lot of Munzees there. This was the first time I had been able to play in awhile because I have been busy with the deer hunts and there are no local Munzees for me to find. Anuway, I raised my score by about 200 points! 

We pulled into Serendipity about 4:30 and before long, everything was set up and we were relaxing. This is our first time down here in about two years and I know that Stella is looking forward to seeing her family. I guess you could say that we're on vacation? 

So long.

No comments: