Monday, December 5, 2011

Sunday December 4, 2011-Moving day-No. Houston KOA to Rayford Crossing RV Resort

We woke this morning to cool temperatures and rainy weather. I put off getting started in getting things ready to leave for as long as I could but it quit raining long enough for me to get everything done. I did get to go around and speak with many of my friends as they got ready to leave, and we pulled out about 11 o'clock. It only took about 45 minutes for us to get back to Rayford and after a very short time we were again hooked up and going.

I came inside when it began to rain again and we watched football on television all afternoon. It was nice to spend the afternoon watching TV with the fireplace keeping us toasty warm. I saw a few of our friends here during the afternoon, but it was a good day to stay indoors.

We are back here and not doing much, so please don't be disappointed if I get behind again. I think I will do as one of my friend does on her blog (thanks Karen) and jot down some notes daily and post once a week. We'll see how that works.

So long.

No comments: