Saturday, December 3, 2011

Thursday December 1, 2011-No. Houston KOA

Today was the first day of arrival for many of the Boomers but we went for a ride with Tommy and Susan to explore the area.

It was pointed out to me that I haven't put up any pictures of the new trailer, so here one is! We are really enjoying this new "home".

It is so sad to see the lakes so low, and here is an example of people that bought waterfront property but now have beachfront property. I would be really upset if I had bought an expensive house on the lake and had this happen to us.


I would also be very upset if I had a business with a boat gasoline pump and it ended up in the mud.


The shallow-non-existent-water goes to both sides of the lake. I wonder what they did with all the fuel in the tanks?


Many of the Boomers arrived today and it was good to see them again. I will post more pictures of them and their rigs later in the week. A large group of us went out to eat mexican food at the Rancho Grande restaurant. The food was very good and we didn't overwhelm the staff because Madame Boomer (Sandy) called ahead and warned them that a large group would be in.


It would have been a good night to sit outside but everyone was too full, so we all retired as soon as we got back to the RV park. It was a great way to begin the rally.


So long.

No comments: