Sunday, November 3, 2013

Saturday November 2, 2013-Inks Lake State Park

Today was such a nice day, we spent a good deal of time outside. Tramp and I went for a couple of long walks among the weekend campers, and be assured that he introduced himself to everyone around him.

This afternoon, after my nap, I decided to go get a Gator and sell some firewood. I didn't get too much from the wood pile and more than anything, I just enjoyed being outside and meeting lots of people. I helped a couple with directions to this area, and a lady and her son needed some air for their bicycle tires, so I went and got my small air compressor out and filled them up. I visited with several people as I drove by. People are very interested in our lifestyle of being full time RV'ers and I am happy to talk to them about it.

I talked to my daughter Melissa, who reminded me that she will the big 4-0 on her next birthday. Wow, where has the time gone? It was nice to sit beside the lake and chat with her, even if she did remind me of that fact...

It was a great day and I enjoyed it.

So long

No comments: