Saturday, March 19, 2011

Friday March 18, 2011-Rayford Crossing RV Resort

I purposely left off Wednesday and Thursday because I was so sick those days, I never left home. I had been feeling poorly on Tuesday but had gone about my normal business and got gradually worse through the day. By Wednesday I was so bad, I couldn't even go down for coffee and stayed in my recliner all day, sometimes alternating onto the couch. The dogs and Tyler took good care of me but I didn't have any appetite and didn't eat all day. Thursday night was also bad, with my being up all night, coughing. In the morning, Stella made me eat breakfast, but I still had no appetite and only ate a small amount. I again stayed home all day and by the evening, I was feeling a little better and managed to eat coneys with the boys.

Friday morning I went down for coffee, still sore from coughing but I made it. It was good to get back in the groove, although I came back home and continued to recover in my recliner. I felt much better by the afternoon and we made plans to meet with Tommy, Susan and our friend Bill at Mel's Diner in Tomball. The boys and Bill had never been there, so it was a treat for them and we all had good food and a good time together. We missed bingo night but sat out at Tommy and Susan's motorhome site until I got sleepy and turned in. I am still having the coughing fits, but they seem to be getting better. I only hope it continues because I am ready to be well again!

So long.

1 comment:

Barbara said...

Hope you feel better soon!