Sunday, October 23, 2011

Friday October 21, 2011-Mission West RV park

Today was another nice day for us and an almost exact opposite of yesterday. It has been delightfully cool in the morning, and today was no exception. It has been in the low 60's each morning and Tom and I took advantage by walking around the park a couple of times. It is still strange to me to have so few people here, but I am being told that they are on their way. We are planning to return in January and it will likely be here again.

Ken and Kathy came over here this afternoon to see Tom and Judy's new Mobile Suite trailer and of course, our new Landmark Grand Canyon. They liked both units, but I like to think they liked the Grand Canyon better. The MS is a very nice unit but I really can't see the price difference in the two. Well, maybe I am just a little bit slanted...

After they left, we sat outside with Tom and Judy for awhile until the skeeters ran us back inside. Another nice day in the valley.

So long.

No comments: