Friday, October 21, 2011

Thursday October 20, 2011-Mission West RV Park

We had a very laid-back, relaxing day today. Tom and I walked around the park a few times during the day and we went over to see our friends Ken and Kathy at their casita home at Retama Village. We dropped by but they weren't home so we left and went to see some other friends at another park. None of us were familiar with their park and we were never able to find the front gate, so we finally blew off that visit.

We need a new lamp for the trailer, so we stopped at the Wal Mart to shop but didn't find one that we liked and will keep looking. We stopped at the HEB store and Stella and Judy picked up a few items. When we got through shopping, we decided to stop by Ken and Kathy's house again and this time they were home. We had a nice visit with them and they were surprised to learn that we have the new trailer. After a very nice visit, we left to go eat supper. I decided to eat better but still try to stay with soft food. I did okay but my mouth did start to bother me, so I learned that I'm going to have to be more careful about my food for the next few days.

After a very nice day we returned home about dark. We have missed our friends.

So long.

No comments: