Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Thursday January 30, 2014-Inks Lake state park

Not much going around the state park, mostly because of the crazy winter weather that we've all had recently. We have had more 20 degree nights than I can remember, especially in December. It hasn't let up yet because the extended weather forecast is for more cold weather and possible "ice pellets". I assume they mean sleet...

I've been given this week off and have taken advantage by catching up on naps and of course television. We met Chip and Bunky to play games and they taught us to play 5 Crown which is like a rummy game. It was fun and I even managed to win one game. It will probably be the only game I'll ever win...

At any rate, we had fun with our friends and look forward to more times with them. 

No comments: