Thursday, February 23, 2017

Wednesday February 22, 2017-Cottonwood RV Park

I am making good progress in recovering from my dental surgery. The folks at this park go out to eat for breakfast at a restaurant named Rosie's Restaurant every Wednesday morning and we went long with them today. I had a full breakfast instead of yogurt or oatmeal like I have been eating. Now to keep an eye on how much food I am eating. I like the weight that I have lost and want to keep it off.

We then went over to the Don-Wes flea market to look around. Dave had seen an oil filter wrench that he wanted and I needed to buy some water filter cartridges. Of course the first thing we saw when we walked in was a bunch of marked-down shirts for one dollar! I picked up a couple of shirts for working outside in because some of my shirts are getting discolored and need to be replaced. Remember the RV rule of one new item in-one old item out. That way, we don't overload the trailer with excess and heavy clothing. 

We returned home because it is getting pretty hot down here. I think it reached 94 today, a little hotter than I like, but not cold like much of the rest of the country! This is the reason for the popularity of the Rio Grande valley in Texas.

So long.

No comments: