Sunday, January 31, 2016

Saturday January 30, 2016-Cottonwood RV Park

We've been doing some research on who to choose for the entertainment for our upcoming Regional Rally in Branson. Being able to see many entertainers is one of the main things we like about coming to the Rio Grande Valley. A couple of years ago we were able to help Jim B. choose the Gold Wing Express for the National Rally in Goshen Indiana.

We are looking at two acts, John Sager and Southern Anthem. We like both acts and I would like feedback on what you think about them. There are selections of their performance on the links above and I would appreciate hearing from you if you have a preference on either. Leave me a message here or email me your choice.
Thanks

So long.

3 comments:

Ted and Donna said...

Jay, we have seen both and liked them both a lot. John plays well to an adult audience where the Southern Anthem would be suitable for families too. I don't know who attends your rallies though. John is not "adult" entertainment by any means but the children of Southern Anthem could increase children's enjoyment. Either one is a good selection.

Donna

2psnapod1 said...

My vote is for John!!

2psnapod1 said...

My vote is for John!!