Thursday, May 26, 2016

Tuesday May 23, 2016-Ozark RV Park

Here are the pictures that I took at the scenic overlook the other day. It was a cloudy overcast day but I think the new camera did a good job for my first time out with it. It still has some features that I haven't used yet, but I will.


The beautiful White river.


Sally and Stella pointing out points of interest.


A group of boaters on the river, going past us.


The rocks are a strange looking. They appear to be flat but they are of varying heights and appear to have been eroded, sometimes in a swirling pattern. I'm sure that a geologist could tell me why the patterns are this way but I can only guess. 

So long.

1 comment:

Ted and Donna said...

They look like rocks we saw in Ohio that were that way because glaciers moved over them probably before Al Gore discovered Global Warming.