Monday, April 3, 2017

Monday April 3, 2017-Moving Day-Coushatta RV Resort to North Houston KOA, Montgomery Tx.

We had a terrible storm last night with lots of rain and wind, but it seemed to last ALL NIGHT LONG! I didn't get to sleep until after 3AM, but our trip today was very easy and I made it just fine.

We took our time this morning and left about 9:45. We went straight down US 165 to I-10, then west on I-10 to TX 105 which we followed to the RV park in Montgomery. We made excellent time and only stopped once at the Texas Welcome Center. It was an easy-peasy day with beautiful weather and cool temps. It was cool until we arrived here but it got hot a soon as I began to work to get set up. I was soon sweaty and sticky but it didn't take long to get everything done and we could relax.

There are 6 of us that came from Kinder and many more to arrive later in the week. We are looking forward to a good rally here.

So long.

No comments: