Thursday, July 26, 2012

Tuesday July 24, 2012-Mountain View RV Park

The other day, Miss Cassie got a haircut. There are apparently no local groomers, but we did hear of someone with a mobile grooming service, but we couldn't find anyone that had used it, so Stella decided to do it herself.
 Here she is, being groomed at home. She really did well and didn't give us any problems. I helped by holding her when she got nervous, but she was okay for the entire ordeal.

 She is just about done in this shot. She looks a whole lot better than she did and we saved some money, so it's all good!
Tramp didn't need to be groomed, but I guess he got in the mood to help me out. I laid down on "his" couch, so he took the opportunity to clean my head and hair. I promise that I've been taking a shower and washing my hair, but he cleaned me up anyway.

We're planning some local trips around the area, so please stay tuned.

So long.

No comments: