Saturday, May 18, 2013

Friday May 17, 2013-Elkhart Campground

There wasn't much of anything going on here today so today's entry will be about the grandsons. I've already told you about Tyler, who is the oldest, starting college at age 16, but Ian, the youngest reached a milestone in his own schooling by graduating from Pre-K. I haven't gotten any photos of this event yet but hope to soon and will post them.

The only one left is Cameron and instead of school, his accomplishment is on the baseball field. Cam is quite the athlete and loves to play baseball and football. His team,  the Bengals Black" is ranked the number 1 team out of 66 teams in the Triple AAA teams in South Texas 13U for USSSA with a 1226 power ranking and 650 UsssA points! 

I am a very proud grandfather, and thankful for all my kids. That's all I got today.

So long.

No comments: