Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Wednesday May 15, 2013-Elkhart Campground

The last couple of days have had better weather. Cool mornings and warm days make me happy! This is more like it! We haven't been doing much, but I've been capturing lots of Munzees. I have learned to really like this game. It is a little time consuming but I am walking a lot and having fun doing it. A few of the munzees have frustrated me because I can find them but they don't capture and then don't show up on my list. Bummer!!!

I did get some good news from Tyler. He's in college now! At 16 years old! I've told you he takes after his PePaw! He is in the Gifted and Talented classes, as he has been since early in elementary school. When reaching high school, they are allowed to take high school for a half day and college in the second half of the day. By the time he finishes high school he will have 7 classes or in his second semester of his freshman year done.

We went down to the Heartland warehouse and started an inventory of all the door prizes that have been bought so far. This is going to be our job for the rally, and so far, so good. We should be able to enjoy more of the rally.

So long.

No comments: