Thursday, February 11, 2016

Thursday February 11, 2016-Palms RV Park

Today was doctor visit day for both Stella and I. She went first, to the Ophthalmologist to begin her eye testing and repair. They dilated her eyes before testing her but she needs more tests run before they can schedule her operation.  She is scheduled to go back on the 22nd and we should know more then.

I went to my Cardiologist this afternoon and got a good report. They ran an EKG on me in the office and since I haven't had any problems since my last visit, he saw no reason to change anything and ordered me to return in 6 months. We'll still be out of state then, so we'll call and make an appointment.

We met Kim, Ray, Tyler, Cameron and Austin at the La Brisa restaurant in Bacliff for supper. It was good to be back with family. The food was pretty good too! We started getting caught up with the boys and we hope to get together with them again soon.

So long.

No comments: