Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Tuesday October 5, 2010-Rayford Crossing RV Resort

Today was our first day back to work at Timber Ridge. When I returned home this morning, Stella was ready to go, so we left a few minutes early so she could stop in at the office here to pick up some stuff to take to TR.

On my way back home, I went by Parkway Chevrolet to check their inventory. They didn't have anything I was interested in but I did talk to another salesman who didn't know what he was talking about. Imagine that, a car salesman that doesn't know the line he is selling...

I came back home and used the new vacuum cleaner to clean the living room and kitchen. I had come home with an upset stomach, so I took it easy the rest of the day and just watched some television until time to go pick Stella up from work. She got off late tonight but wasn't in a mood to talk about it, but we made it back home. Tonight is my television night, so we won't be doing much tonight.

So long.

No comments: