Sunday, October 31, 2010

Assorted Photos

Here is our site for the Heartland rally weekend. I'm proud that I remembered to hang my banner out. A couple of times, I have forgotten to put it up, but this time I hung it from my awning. We used the firepit in this site both nights, and everyone had a great time.
Here you see one of the rows of Heartland trailers, including the two display units from Ron Hoover.

Here is the group, eating our catered barbecue on Saturday night, compliments of Ron Hoover RV in Katy.

Here is Cameron pitching a baseball game on the Saturday of reunion weekend. I apologize for not posting these at the time, but I didn't download them until this weekend.
This is the interior of Jerry and Diane's new Tiffin Zephyr motorhome. VERY NICE!!! This is one of the nicest motorhomes that I've seen. The attention to detail is unbelievable and the customer service from Tiffin is unbeatable. Although I have no interest in a motorhome, I would not hesitate to recommend this company to anyone.




No comments: