Monday, October 1, 2012

Monday, October 1, 2012-Alamo Fiesta RV Resort

Today was a relaxing day of rest from the trip from Colorado. Stella and I both slept in this morning. I went for a walk and found one of the trailer washing service guys driving around the park. We worked out a deal to wash the trailer-there are STRICT rules against washing either trucks or trailers posted in the park-and the trailer really needed a bath. We had been on the trip to Fort Collins (ran through rain) and of course the trip down from Colorado (in the rain) and the trailer really needed cleaning. They did a good job and of course, the wax I had put on the trailer helped bring the shine back.

After the trailer got washed, we went to run some errands-Stella got her hair cut and I went to Office Depot to order new business cards. Some of our friends, Berry and Janet arrived for the rally.

When we got back, it started to rain hard, so we ran inside and stayed in for the rest of the afternoon. I should have known it would rain after getting a wash! The trailer still looks good but I don't want much more rain. It will sure screw up the rally if it rains.

I will be offline for a couple of days but please check back for my update. I think you will like it.

So long.

No comments: