Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Monday July 1 2013-Heartland Resort

It rained again last night and the weather was nice and cool this morning. Today is Munzee's 2nd birthday and they have made this a double point day, so Stella and I went out the first thing this morning to capture some Munzees. We went to the rest area on I-70 and I capped most of them except two on the large light poles that weren't there in a short time. I had found some more in a little town called Cumberland but those guys don't understand the game and hid them like they were geocaching, and since it had started to rain, I gave up and came on back home. I knew that Mack could guide me to downtown Indianapolis where there were many to be found. By the time we got back home it was raining hard, so I took a break and went inside. 

By the time I came back out, it was too late to go to Indy because of the afternoon traffic, so I took Stella with me and I deployed a few around town and took her to buy groceries. We came on back home and I counted up all the points I made today. It was a good day!

Mack fixed supper for us tonight of fried chicken, mashed potatoes, salad and corn with Stella's brownies and ice cream for dessert. It was a great meal and we enjoyed a nice visit with them, even though it started to rain again. We made it home before the bad rains hit but it was a close call. 

So long.

No comments: