Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Monday April 16. 2012-Rayford Crossing RV Resort

I went to morning coffee again with the guys here for the first time in a long time. There were only about five of us this morning, but we're expecting more every day. I don't know why Rayford stopped having the morning coffee, but we got it started again.

It was a rainy morning today, so we came on back home and hung out for awhile with Pat and Lori. Lori wanted to see some of the sights in the area, so it wasn't very long before we were on our way to the Prison Museum in Huntsville. It is an interesting place, and special to me because of all the people that I put in prison in my career.



We came on back home and relaxed for a bit before eating a supper of shrimp and pasta fixed by Lori. It was a nice way to end a day with friends and the beginning of the Heartland rally for us.


So long.



No comments: