Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Thursday April 19, 2012-Rayford Crossing RV Resort

Coffee with the guys again this morning began my day. I'm really going to miss this when we leave...

As a follow up to yesterday's destruction of my satellite dish, I got a call from Joe, owner of the lawn service that had damaged mine, this morning and he said that he had found another dish identical to mine at Ron Hoover RVs in Katy at a price that he could afford. I told him to make the purchase and I would save him the time and trouble of picking it up by going over to the store to get it. There was a method to my madness because they are sponsoring the rally this weekend and I wanted to talk to them about that. Texas Bobcat, one of my club members offered to ride with me, so we went over and picked up the new dish, along with some other assorted items that we needed. Bob also needed to go to the Camping World store so we made that short drive. It took us most of the day but we got back to Rayford before the traffic got too bad.

When we got back, a good group of us went to the Casa Imperial mexican restaurant for supper. It was a very nice way to end the day with some very good food with friends.

So long.

No comments: