Sunday, April 28, 2013

Sunday April 28, 2013-Elkhart Campground

It's been a few days since I've posted and I thought this was a good day to get caught up. We've been busy visiting with friends at the Heartland factory and working an in-house RV show for our friend and owner of RV Capitol, Rob Reid on Friday and Saturday. There was a city-wide show at the RV Museum but Rob decided to have his own show at his other location, the Elkhart RV Center. We worked for him about 6 hours on Friday and 5 hours on Saturday but there wasn't much traffic there. I did meet a couple from Massachusetts that had just ordered a new Bighorn. They are very interested in joining the Owners club and coming to some rallies. I hope they follow through on this and join us somewhere on the road.

It's very cool to meet people again, and I am planning to see some other blogger friends later this summer. I hope it works out. Of course I'll let you know about it when it happens.

The weather has gotten better. It's not getting below or close to freezing overnight and yesterday was a great day with clear skies and 70 degree temps. It rained early this morning and turned cooler but it's supposed to clear off and warm up this week. Of course, next Saturday it's supposed to rain again for the rally. Here's hoping that the forecast is wrong-again!

So long.

No comments: