Saturday, June 15, 2013

Friday June 14, 2013-Goshen Fairgrounds

I woke early today and began working on yesterday's blog entry with all those photos. The photos can take a long time to upload, depending on the Internet connection, but the park has a pretty good signal and they didn't take too long. I took over 250 pictures, so it took some time to choose which ones to  use. Gotta love digital photography!

Bernie came over about 9 and we went out and capped some Munzees until my phone battery died and I had to stop. I returned home and finished up the blog entry and then spent some time catching up on the computer. I haven't been on for a week or so, so I am very far behind on the forums and other places that I frequent.

I talked to Mack, my friend that we are going to visit after the rally and we made some plans and decisions on our visit. Mack had found a county park that is very pretty and backs up to a river, and is prettier than the Heartland Resort that we had planned to stay at. The problem is, we would have had to move for the 4th of July at the county park and we can stay in place at Heartland. Beside that, I like the name better. We are looking forward to our time with them.

Tonight we went to a "pig pull" a meal of pulled pork 'tater salad beans and a drink that a Heartland employee had won in a raffle. They furnished food enough for 200 people and even though we were under that number from the rigs here today, they ran out of food before everyone got something to eat.

A bunch of our friends came back to our place and sat outside chatting until the chilly temps sent us inside. Can you believe this weather? Cool nights, enough for a jacket in June... Wow!

So long.




















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure why but this web site is loading incredibly slow for me. Is anyone else having this problem or is it a problem on my end? I'll check back later on and see if the problem still exists.


my webpage ... Sac A Main Louis Vuitton