Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Monday June 10, 2013-Elkhart Campground

I have been capturing and deploying Munzees with my friend Bernie every day. This game has really addicted me, and Bernie is world class. I just reached 2100 points but Bernie has over 62,000!

 Here are our friends Tom and Marti, capturing a Munzee when we were in Boerne. I'm not sure if they are still playing the game but hope so.

Here is a pretty little river shot where we found a Munzee. Thats just one of the fun things about this game, the scenery. It's a great way to get some exercise outdoors but you can still play the game by driving to the find and capturing it.

I invite you to try the game. Just go to Munzee.com on your computer and then download the app on your smartphone or Android device. I believe you could play it on an I-Pad or similar tablet that has a built-in GPS. Please let me know if you do join and I'll add you to my friends list.

So long.

No comments: