Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Sunday December 6, 2009-Rayford Crossing

Since today is Sunday, there is no coffee this morning in the rally hall. Stella and I went down in the rain to Tommy and Susan's for coffee but I didn't stay very long because my TV shows come on Sunday morning and I wanted to catch up on them. We stayed inside, dry and warm, watching football on television.

Susan called Stella and asked her to go shopping with her. They went to a couple of stores and to Wal Mart and did really well. They both bought the gifts for the upcoming Boomer Christmas party next weekend. After they came back, we sat around and later decided to go eat at one of my favorite places, James Coney Island. They advertise $.99 coneys on Sunday night, but when we got there, we were told that they don't have that special any more. We all had our hot dog meal, and enjoyed it a lot. I did get signed up on their email specials offer, so we can get a discount that is actually offered at the time.

It started raining again as soon as we got back home, so I went to bed pretty early and read a book.

So long.

No comments: