Saturday, January 15, 2011

Friday January 14, 2011-Rayford Crossing RV Resort

Friday began with another large crowd at coffee including two of the leaders of the GMC Classic rally. They are interesting guys that know a lot about their motorhomes. Of course, the big topic was the unit that had burned, and they said the insurance company was probably going to classify it as a total loss. Apparently the owner is planning to drive it back home because he has put a sheet of plywood over the window that was damaged, and it is thought that he will buy it back from the insurance company to restore.

Not too much else went on today. We played bingo and although I came close in all the games, I didn't win. I was excited in the first two games, needing only one number to win, but someone beat me out both times. In the third game, I only needed two numbers and the fourth I only needed three. In the last game I again came within one number of winning and that game is the "blackout" when all squares must be filled in. We had another good time with our friends.

So long.

No comments: