Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Monday January 23, 2012-Mission West RV Resort

Today was my last appointment with my dentist in Mexico. We were up very early again for my 8AM appointment and were in Mexico about 7:30. Better to be early than late! After a short time, I was all fitted up and sporting some new dental work.

We went to a place called Renee's Bakery for breakfast. It was a great place to eat and we were amid a lot of other Winter Texans. The waiter brought us some cheese and cream nachos for an appetizer. Not only were the nachos delicious, it was a good way to check out my new teeth. Everything passed with flying colors, so I was very relieved.

Stella decided to have an eyeglass exam done and to buy some new glasses while we were there. It didn't take long for her to pick out some new frames and we ordered the glasses. We didn't bring enough cash with us, so we agreed to come back on Wednesday to pay for the glasses. This will give me a chance to have any adjustments made to my teeth if needed.

We left Mexico and drove through several RV parks to distribute fliers for our upcoming events. I talked to a lot of people that couldn't commit to coming but did take a flier. We got a few more names to add to the list and came on back home. It had been a good day for us.

So long.

1 comment:

Jeremy Stewart said...

Cangrats on the new teeth. The boys will want a photo when you get a chance. Have Stella take a pic of her new glasses when she gets them.

Jeremy