Friday, January 6, 2012

Tuesday January 3, 2012-Poche's Fish N Camp

Today's post is going to be all about me. It's my birthday and today I am officially an old man of 65! I am registered for Medicare and am already receiving Social Security, so now I am a card-carrying oldster!

There were no parties or birthday cakes with a forest of candles on top, but I had a great day. Everyone here wished me a happy birthday but the most fun was on Facebook and email where over 130 of my friends and family sent me birthday wishes. wow, they blew me away! I knew I have a lot of friends on FB but never dreamed that this many would go to the trouble of wishing me a happy birthday. I got telephone calls from Grandma Willie Mae, all the girls and all the grandsons. I want you ALL to know that I love you and thank you for making me feel so special.

So long.

No comments: