Thursday, March 8, 2012

Wednesday March 7, 2012-Caddo Lake NWR

Its starting to warm up here, only about 55 degrees this morning. I'll take it because they are predicting rain and cooler temps for the rest of the week and into the weekend. Bummer!

Ron asked me to help him on a project down at the Starr ranch this morning and I said I would be down there soon. Along the way, I ran into Josh who asked me to help erect the disabled sign on the new parking space that we had striped the other day, so I worked with him for an hour or so. The space looks all official now, with the sign up. I went down to help Ron when we got through and we finished up his project. I wanted to get some more mowing done today but it looked as if it was going to start raining, so I put it off to another time.

Stella did some work this afternoon in the activity center but I stayed home and kept the dogs company. They like it when we hang around with them. We met Ron and Linda for happy hour about 4:40 and had a nice visit with them.

About 9:30 Todd and Sue came back from their trip to New Orleans. We didn't go out to talk to them but I'm sure they had a good time. Pretty slow day here at the refuge.

So long.

No comments: