Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Tuesday February 15, 2011-Buckhorn Lake Resort

We've been sleeping late in the last few days for some reason. I guess its because the weather has been cool and good sleeping weather. I've noticed more traffic noise in this park on this trip than I remembered, but when I go to bed, it doesn't bother me.

I had asked at the office about having the trailer washed. The man showed up today and we agreed on a price and he got started. We paid him and went over to News Braunfels to see my step-mom, Grandma Willie Mae. We had a very nice visit at her house and then went to Ryan's for supper. She said it was a treat for her and we had another good visit while we ate. We dropped her off at home and then made the long drive back here to Kerrville. It's farther than I remembered, and I had to drive carefully on the unfamiliar roads. We saw several deer along the road on the way back.

It had gotten chilly again tonight, so we hurried on back inside. The dogs were glad to see us but they too didn't stay out very long. The weather should be improving daily and we look forward to some warmer temps.

So long.

No comments: