Monday, December 15, 2008

Sunday December 14, 2008

Stella fixed some pigs in a blanket for Bill and I to eat out on our picnic table today. Bill and I had just been sitting around drinking coffee and enjoying the day. Breakfast was very nice and Bill and I went in to (nap) watch the football game on TV.

Our friends Rick and Brenda came by to visit and while they were here, Tommy and Susan came in. They pulled in to their normal site in the premium site, so we just hung out with them for awhile. I came back to the trailer to watch the football game and promptly fell asleep in my recliner. When I woke up, Rick and Brenda had left, so I went outside to check on everyone else.

Ricky and Dee had come home. Ricky had taken his Dad from his home on Canyhon Lake down to his ranch in south Texas for a deer hunting weekend. Ricky had gotten sick almost as soon as he got there, so he didn't hunt but he said they had a good time there. He stopped along the way home and picked up some pork sausage that he wanted to fix for supper. Stella and Dee went to the grocery store and got some potatoes and corn to fix for supper.

I called Melissa to sing Happy Birthday to her, which is something I have done for all the kids since they were little. Melissa appreciated it, and we always have fun with it. It's hard to believe that my baby girl is 35 years old!

We went over to Ricky's trailer and ate supper, which was another good meal. Tommy had left before we started eating to decorate around their motorhome but Susan came back before we finished eating. She ate a little bit and fixed a plate for Tommy, so everyone ate well tonight. I went in about 8:30 to watch the Dallas football game. I must have gone to sleep as soon as I sat down, and woke up about 2:30. I went to bed but couldn't go back to sleep, so I got out of bed and came back in the living room and played on the computer. I had to find out who had won the football game! I wasn't in here long when I got cold and went back to bed. I slept until 7:15, when I jumped up and went down to the rally hall for coffee with the guys.

So long for now,

No comments: