Friday, December 19, 2008

Thursday December 18, 2008

Today was a very slow day for us, but I guess thats to be expected for an old retired man....

I slept in this morning and didn't have coffee with the guys. I guess I was up too late last night running the roads for Cameron's birthday. It was very foggy this morning and we just laid around all day long. I went for a walk this morning around the park. Today was the first day that the weather cooperated enough for me to walk. We just stayed in and watched tv all day today.

Ricky came by late in the afternoon and asked us to come over. Dee said she had lots and lots of leftovers to eat, so she cooked up some stuffed pork chops and warmed up the leftover sausage and potatoes from the other day and we had a nice meal. We watched a little bit of television on their HD TV. I can see the use of high definition, but there is still not too much on tv.

We're supposed to go home tomorrow, so I should be up early packing stuff up. Ricky volunteered to go pick up Dee's parents in Louisiana, so he'll be gone the first thing in the morning.

No comments: