Monday, January 7, 2013

Monday, January 7, 2013-Oasis RV Resort

It has been awhile since I've posted any photos here. The last time I tried to, I got a message that I would have to pay for photo storage. I ignored it but didn't post any at the time and investigated the "charges" for storage which had been free for years. The only thing I could figure out was that when Google went public and now has to answer to investors, they now must charge for their services. 

At any rate, I have not done anything about this issue but received an email from another blogger asking me to see if I could post photos and you can see the results below:


Cameron in his new JJ Watt jersey that he got for Christmas. He wears a lot of athletic clothes and was very proud of this jersey and some other clothes he got.

Here is Tyler wearing his "formal" tee shirt with a coat and tie on it. He also got a new coat that he tried on but I don't think he will be going outside in his short pajamas with the cold temperatures we have had.

This is taken on the yellow trail, one of the trails at Inks Lake that I went hiking on. It is one of the deer blinds that I helped to work on for the hunters.


This is the rest of my hiking group, walking down the trail. We probably walked for 3 or 4 miles this day and really enjoyed the trail and the weather. 

Well there you go Donna. I seem to be able to post photos, so now when I take some new pictures, I'll be able to share them.

So long.

No comments: