Saturday, October 26, 2013

Saturday October 26, 2013-Inks Lake State Park

I was awake and up about 7 this morning. It was cloudy and overcast but the park is full, so I decided to go sit outside for awhile to watch people get up and about. There are a lot of Boy and Girl Scout groups here as well as a rally of Casita trailers. You know, those tiny little trailers that look like a giant white pill? There must be 30 of the little things here this weekend.

When I went into the bedroom to get my sweats, Stella asked me if I was going for my walk. As soon as Tramp heard the word "walk", he came clawing his way out from under the covers. He's not going to be left out of a chance to go outside! He came over to me as I got dressed but I reassured him that I was not going very far and he could go back under the covers. I know, it's one of those things that you have to be there to see, but it was cute and I thought I'd share...

We didn't do too much today, enjoying our time off. I watched my car shows this morning and worked on next year's travel plans. I have the first few rallies on my calendar and will keep on adding as they are scheduled. 

Our friend Becky came down and we sat outside chatting with her for awhile. Trampy whined and I let him come out so he could play with Becky's dog Scooter. The only problem is that Scooter didn't want to play... Tramp enjoyed his time out in the fresh air anyway.

The weather cleared off later in the afternoon, but the clouds returned and it looked like rain but it never did. We spent a good amount of time outside, watching the park guests going by. It was a nice way to spend the day.

So long.

No comments: