Sunday, February 21, 2010

Sunday February 21, 2010-Mission West RV Park

We woke to much warmer temperatures this morning. Bobcat came over for coffee a little after 7 this morning, but I was already up and showered. We sat around outside drinking our coffee until he had to go home to get Pat up to go to church.

Our friends, Jim and Bette left this morning for home. They don't live too far from here in George West where Jim is on the city council. We were sorry to see them go too, but they must get back home.

I carried the clothes down for Stella to go to the washateria to wash up our dirty clothes while I stayed home and got caught up on the blog. I watched my car shows on TV as I typed, and when she called me to come get her and the clean clothes, I washed my truck. It was filthy because of all of the mud on it from the rainy weather. I checked the weather forecast before I did it, so don't blame me if it rains!

Later in the afternoon, I put the porch away and called Ken, the builder of the porch to see about bringing it back to him to be checked over and then he will get it to Bobby to be re-powder coated.

It was such a nice night, Stella and I sat outside for awhile and Bobcat came down to visit. Our neighbor, Lenny came over and we had a nice chat with him. He told us that his computer just died, when he was in the middle of getting registered on the Heartland Owner's club. I hope he gets it up and running soon so he can get joined up.

There are so many nice people in this park and we will miss it. We are trying to work out the details of returning to Mission in September with Tommy and Susan and Ted and Donna but we still have some details to get done.

So long.

No comments: