Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Friday, Saturday and Sunday, April 9, 10 & 11, 2010-Rayford Crossing

I'm sorry for being so far behind but here's my first catch-up entry.

Friday, Stella and I went to the grocery store to buy supplies for the upcoming week and to make her goulash soup for tonight. Bill and Ornell are coming early for the rally, so we will have supper made for them when they arrive.

When they got here, it had been raining on them just about all the way and it was chilly, so we ate outside and all went in for the night. A very short and uneventful night, but we are glad our friends are here.

Saturday morning, we went to eat breakfast with the remaining Winter Texans that are still at the park. We wanted to go to Big E McGee's restaurant in Old Town Spring, but they don't serve breakfast until May 8th, so we went to The Egg and I. It was a very enjoyable meal with many of our friends. Bill and Ornell went with us, and after we ate, we decided to go look at some Dodge trucks at Spring Dodge Bill has been looking at the new Dodge Ram trucks for a while and Ornell has been surprised that he hasn't bought one yet. Of course, I looked too but didn't see anything I liked enough to inquire further.

We came back home and just hung out in the park for the rest of the day. It's still a little cool in the evening so we didn't stay out very late.

We got up Sunday morning and drank our coffee outside. It is so nice to sit outside in the morning with friends and so many friendly people coming by. It makes for a very pleasant morning. Stella made us some pigs in a blanket for our breakfast. We hung around the park all morning and didn't do too much. Sadly, Ornell had to leave to get back for work tomorrow. We were sorry she had to leave, but we promised to keep Bill out of trouble and away from the Dodge dealer.

Bill, Stella and I went to Red Robin for supper. We were all hungry for a burger and this place is close and very good, so we drove down there. We came back home and sat outside for a little while but the cool weather sent us back inside soon.

So long.

No comments: