Sunday, April 25, 2010

Monday April 19, 2010-Rayford Crossing Resort

I woke this morning and had coffee for the last time with the guys. Since we leave, first thing in the morning, I won't have time to come down here again, so I said my goodbyes here. I returned to the trailer and hung out with Stella. We both have agreed to get a lot done today before we leave tomorrow. In the afternoon, I cleaned out the tanks on the trailer, took the porch and the Dish Network receiver down and took them over to Timber Ridge where we will be staying for the next three months when we return from Elkhart. Gwen told me that the green storage building would be unlocked so I could store my stuff inside there, but when we got there it was locked. The office was closed and I tried to get in touch with Chuy, the cleaning lady for Rayford, who lives here at Timber Ridge, but she wasn't home. Oh well, I guess I'll have to bring it over in the morning, which will delay our leaving.

We had talked to Ricky and Dee and were meeting them for supper. They told us to come over to their house instead of at a restaurant and I'm glad they did. When I told Ricky about my storage problem, he offered to let me use his garage, so we unloaded everything and put it into his garage. Its nice to have friends with big garages to store our stuff...

So long.

No comments: