Sunday, April 25, 2010

Sunday, April 25, 2010-Elkhart Campground

Man, we slept last night! I didn't go to bed until after 11, even though I was tired from five days of driving and of course, the hassle of the break-down yesterday. I didn't wake this morning until 8:30 and Stella didn't get up until after 9! We were both tired out and just stayed inside most of the day. I worked on catching up on my blog and she worked and played on her computer inside. I did go get us checked into the park and went over to visit with the Wigleys about 1:30.

I came back home and worked more on the computer and took a short nap in my chair. Hey, I'm still tired...We agreed to go out for supper with JD and CJ. They took us to a place called Perkins restaurant in Elkhart. We all had a good meal and bought some muffins for breakfast in the morning. We returned home to more rain, and went back inside.

A relaxed day of rest was certainly called for. I think we earned it!

No comments: