Friday, April 9, 2010

Thursday April 8, 2010-Rayford Crossing Resort

I went down to have coffee this morning and somehow didn't make any mention of selling the house. Maybe it was a premonition or maybe I just didn't think about it (NOT!!). Anyway, I didn't say anything about it, and took the clothes down to the washateria for Stella when one of the ladies at the title company called and told me that I had not signed one of the forms. I thought that I had, and Stella thought the same thing, but as soon as she got through with the wash, we drove back over and sure enough, I had forgotten one little signature. It would have held things up but it shouldn't now. So I guess a WooHoo is in order here. The house is sold and the check is in the mail. Well, not in the mail exactly, since everything is done electronically now, I guess you'd say the check is in the electronic mail. Stella will keep her eagle eyes on the bank account to see when it shows up.

We decided to go out to eat again today and saw a billboard for the Blue Water Seafood Restaurant on FM 1960. Wow, what a traffic jam on 1960! I hated driving in the traffic, but the food at the restaurant was really good, so it was all worthwhile. Luckily for Stella, I was able to stifle the WooHoos while we ate, but I sure felt like it! I think the other patrons in the restaurant would have understood if I had let loose with a little Woo Hoo, or maybe just a woohoo?

We came on back home and relaxed for the rest of the evening. I walked around the park some and chatted with some of my friends here. I really love this park, not only because we know so many folks here, but because everyone here is so friendly. It wouldn't take someone very long to meet new friends here, and of course when the Winter Texans are here, there are a lot of activities, so you shouldn't get bored.

The weather has been great, with cool nights and mild days, so hopefully the rally should have good weather. Crossing my fingers, toes and eyes for that to happen.

So long.

No comments: