Sunday, June 20, 2010

Friday June 18, 2010-Rayford Crossing RV Resort

Here are the pictures of the new office at Timber Ridge. The office is very nice but still needs a little tweaking before it's perfect but Billy is working on it every day.
Here is Stella, ready for another hard day at work at her new desk. I found out later that this desk is HEAVY!! Billy and I lifted one corner of it to slip in a small plastic floor mat for the chair to glide on.

Gwen also brought some of the items for sale over from Rayford. With the addition of the bathrooms and showers, this makes this park just about complete. I don't expect them to do too much more right away and the property is for sale.
Today was a pretty slow day for us. I took Stella to work after I had coffee with the guys. I came back home and cleaned up around the trailer a little bit and set out our new patio lights to charge them up. They look very nice and these should make a nice addition to our site. They really put out an amazing amount of light.

When I went to pick up Stella, I put some tire shine on my truck tires. Jake had washed it for me because he had gotten greasy fingerprints on the fenders, and it looked so nice that I decided to shine up the wheels and tires. Of course, when I got to Timber Ridge, a heavy shower came over and dirtied up the truck and washed off the tire shine. I should have known better than to have done something like that.
So long.

1 comment:

Ted and Donna said...

Stella sure looks important at her new desk!