Sunday, June 27, 2010

Friday June 25, 2010-Rayford Crossing RV Resort

Another dull day here. I got up and had coffee as usual, and took Stella to work. We have been talking about having her drive three or four days a week, but she doesn't like driving in traffic, so we'll see how that works out.

I came back home and picked up around the trailer and swept it out. I figure that since Stella is working, this is the least that I can do. Being a house-husband isn't really all that bad. I chatted some with John today while outside. Only a few new trailers came in for the weekend, so the park is very quiet.

I went to pick up Stella from work and we decided to go out to eat pizza. Stella found a coupon in Donna's coupon book for Incredible Pizza in Conroe. We went up and it looks very similar to a Chucky Cheese, and aimed at kids, but it was surprisingly good. There was a good selection of pizzas and they were very tasty. We came back home and sat outside with our neighbors Larry and Pat until after 10 o'clock, way after my normal bedtime.

So long.

No comments: